No replies to this topic

#1 SanneA

SanneA

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

8.09 after dinner, technical work was carried out on the server, after which there were problems with the input, after the restart the operating system failed. Technical support responded after ~ 15 hours, for such large hosting companies as ovh is the norm, after a couple of hours of understanding the problem while assuring that it is being resolved as quickly as possible, it has been reported that "now should be better."
And in truth the system was launched but only in a special mode from which the server did not start, I described the problem again and still waiting for an answer, apparently at the weekend they do not work. This is very distressing to me, especially since the server has just started gaining popularity, but do not worry, once they solve the problem the server will work and the % of experience will be increased for the same time as the server was unavailable. As well as the time of downtime, I will spend the next update. Thank you for your expectation, I really appreciate it. Probably will work on Monday.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_1.png

madeinmoldova.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [News]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users