No replies to this topic

#1 SanneA

SanneA

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

Since the last update there should be a couple of updates in the site, they will soon be finished, faced with some difficulties. I thought first of all to repay debts later, but it was delayed, and I decided to jump over, the market will justify itself as it will be ready, thanks for your expectation.
A list of updates that will take effect after a reboot today at 20:00:

1. Added noob buff, any player from level 1 to 400 from 1 reset to 20 can take buff from Noria or from the Lorencia, he is stronger than the full energy of the elf a couple of times, though he has a drawback, such a buff lasts about 30 minutes .
2. The Moonstone Ring has been redesigned, it is now much easier to find it in the locations of KanturuRelic.
3. Added spots to all locations of Land Of Trials, all top spots and will not have to borrow any, except to go laziness.
4. As well as increased the Jewel of Guardian drop in the above locations.
5. Fixed time display on the last Blood Castel, now you can safely follow when the ticket says go now.
6. Finally, there is a feature that gives PC cafe point for online, it does not matter in Lorencia you or Valley Of Loren, and now it gives you 1 PC cafe point for every 4 hours spent in the game.
7. There are changes in the command /afk now as soon as you go into the city, it turns off, as well as added locations in which it does not work, it's about Blood Castel, Devil Square, Raklion, etc. And you can use the command from level 1.
8. In the test order was made pvp balance between the races, as well as strengthened or trimmed their buffs since they directly affect the balance, we will test and I think we will return to it more than once.
9. Added the command /move Valley which facilitates the way to Land Of Trial and it costs 10k zen.
10. Once again, the bonus experience in the party is fixed, the more people in the party the more experience each gets regardless of the race.
11. Removed the limits for teleportation to the location of Arena and CryWolf, now with 0 rera can be teleported.
12. The /offafk command has been redesigned - now it costs 2.7 times more zen(at 69k per minute, it's 100k per day) and it can only be used from the 300th level.
13. Reduced the time of the appearance of Kundun to 4 hours, Selupan to 5 hours, as well as Dark Elf to 3 minutes.
14. I almost forgot the most important, since tomorrow Castle Siege will be held every day, the schedule can be viewed here.

madeinmoldova.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [News]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users